Wednesday, July 31, 2013

nugget is stoked

Florida Vacation 2007 (aka Honeymoon)In preparation for paradise Florida and vacation (our flight departs later this morning!), Nugget has really been practicing his hammock stretch these last few days: both hands behind his head and both elbows jabbing solidly into my digestive system.In this way, Nugget already reminds me of Daddy: always so much limb going on (Doctor, are you sure that’s not an octopus in there?). DanO’s limbs get in the way when we’re sleeping, getting in the car after I drove last, or buying jeans that don’t come in sizes longer than 34″.On the other hand, I have no need to own a kitchen step ladder ( “Hey… hunny?”), so I guess I can’t complain.Nugget has been doing so much gangley hokie pokie in there that DanO actually saw his extremity hit the wall of my abdomen yesterday.“Was that an arm?!” No, babe, I think it was a tentacle.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~My brain is already on vacation, so I really have no closure for this post other than:WE’RE GOING TO FLORIDA TODAY!Followed by:NANNER NANNER! (and other youngest sister-type taunts)

No comments:

Post a Comment